Skip links

Orange Mango by Zonk! 100ml

Orange Mango Bubble Gum: A Unique and Delicious Flavor Experience by Zonk!

Are you looking for a delectable mix of tangy and sweet flavors? Then look no further than Orange Mango, the latest E-liquid flavor from Zonk! This enticing combination of sour orange citrus with ripe mangoes and classic gummy taste makes it one of the most uniquely delicious and satisfying E-liquid flavors on the market today.

Primary Flavors: Orange, Mango, Bubble Gum

Juice Man USA, the manufacturer of Zonk! E-liquids has once again provided vapers with another amazing flavor option that is sure to excite your senses. The company’s dedication to creating high quality products that satisfy your cravings has made them one of the most popular vaping brands in the world today. Orange Mango is the perfect example of the type of innovation that Juice Man USA uses to keep their customers coming back for more.

Flavor Profile: Orange Mango Bubble Gum

Orange Mango by Zonk! is an intriguing blend of tropical fruits, orange citrus and a hint of bubble gum. The sweetness of the bubble gum works well with the tartness of the citrus fruit, while the juicy mango gives a tropical twist to the entire flavor profile. All these flavors come together perfectly to provide vapers with an unforgettable taste experience they will love.

Nicotine Level: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg

VG/PG Ratio: 70/30

The E-liquid comes with various nicotine levels to cater to different preferences. It also has a VG/PG ratio of 70/30, which ensures that the vapor produced is smooth and not harsh on the throat. You can choose from the following nicotine level options: 0mg, 3mg,6mg or 12mg. Each bottle contains 100ml of awesome vape juice that guarantees a thrilling and unforgettable vaping experience.

User Reviews:

32 users have rated Orange Mango five stars, giving it a 4.8 out of 5-star rating. The majority of the users (78%) gave it a 5-star rating, making it one of the most highly-reviewed vaping products available right now. The remaining 22% gave it four stars, indicating only a small room for improvement.

One happy customer describes the product as ‘heavenly’ with the perfect balance of orange, mango, and bubble gum flavors that are deeply satisfying. Another shares their excitement for Orange Mango by saying ‘if you’re a fan of tropical E-Liquids, then you’ll absolutely love what Zonk! has managed to do with Orange Mango’.

Today’s Deals:

If you’re a savvy vaper, don’t miss our incredible deals on some of the most popular vape juices in the market today. You can get Hawaiian POG Ice by Naked 100 Ice 60ml, Pineapple Berry (Berry Lush) by Naked 100 Cream 60ml, Strawberry (Naked Unicorn) by Naked 100 Cream 60ml, Azul Berries by Naked 100 Cream 60ml, and Banana (Go Nanas) by Naked 100 Cream 60ml at unbeatable prices.

Get notified when Orange Mango by Zonk! becomes available

Our stocks are selling out fast due to the popularity of this flavor. Click here and sign up to be notified via email when Orange Mango by Zonk! 100ml is next available. Don’t miss out on experiencing the unique and delicious flavor that everyone is talking about – place your order now!

Leave a comment

This website uses cookies to improve your web experience.